INDIAN HILLS GOLF CLUB RATES AND RULES
Juniors (17 & under) play all day for $5
Carts – Rental and Use
- Carts are available to rent from the Caddy Shack for $1/hole for non-members (maximum charge of $24) and $5/9 holes for members (only if being used by that member).
- A signed cart rental liability waiver is required.
- 2 adults per cart only.
- Anyone under age 16 driving a golf cart must be accompanied by an adult age 21 or older.
- Stay on cart paths where provided when approaching a tee box or a green.
- Stay 30’ away from tee boxes or greens.
- When leaving a cart path onto a fairway, scatter at end of cart path.
- Avoid driving in the rough as much as possible.
- Trail fees for members housing carts off-course and for non-members bringing a cart onto the course may apply; visit Caddy Shack for information.
- Indian Hills Golf Course, High Plains Recreation Association, its directors, officers, employees and concessionaires are not liable for any acts or omissions that cause personal injuries to any person or damage to any property arising from the operation or storage of your golf cart.
- The Caddy Shack is located on the southwest corner of the Clubhouse, is accessed by a separate entrance door on the south side of the Clubhouse.
- Open daily during the golf season, 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., weather permitting.
- Soft drinks and beer are available to purchase.
- Pull-carts and golf clubs are available.
- Area tournaments, league standings, and other helpful information is posted on the bulletin board.
- Guest pass booklets are available for purchase by members at the Caddy Shack for $100/each.
- Each booklet may be redeemed for 6 rounds of 18 holes or 12 rounds of 9 holes.
- Guests using a pass must be accompanied by a member.
- Contact Board Member Adam Beauprez for more information.
- ALL GOLFERS must register and sign in before golfing. A sign-in sheet showing the date, start time and members of your group is in the Caddy Shack. If Caddy Shack is closed, sign-in sheets to register are available in the GREEN BOX outside.
- It is unlawful for any person to consume any alcoholic beverages or liquors on the Indian Hills Golf Course premises unless it is purchased on the premises. Section 12-47-128, C.R.S.
- The lake on Holes #7 and #9 shall be played as a LATERAL water hazard and the teardrop on Hole #7 shall be played as a water hazard. (Refer to USGA Rule 26)
- Members and green-fee paying guests are welcome to golf at any time, subject to tournament or league play.
- Tee time reservations are not required.