Annual memberships are available for Single, Couple, Family, College, and Junior. A current Membership Fee Schedule is attached below. An application for membership fee payment for hardship cases is available upon request from any Board member.
CLICK HERE to download our complete 2018 Membership Agreement and Fees
Here are just some of the privileges that Indian Hills Golf Club members enjoy:
- Members have access to unlimited golf with no green fees (tournaments excepted).
- Members receive a discount on range ball purchases.
- Members may purchase guest passes at a significantly reduced price from regular green fees.
- IHGC membership includes free membership (a $30 value) to the Indian Hills Golf Association (IHGA), which keeps your handicap and allows you to participate in IHGA tournaments.
- Members receive discounted rates on Caddy Shack golf supply purchases and room rental.
- Members with carts can rent cart shed space on-site (subject to availability) or pay a trail fee.
- IHGC family membership includes everyone you can claim on your income tax return – generally, you and your spouse and your minor children living in the household or in college that you support. Your siblings, parents and extended family members are not included. Exceptions are handled on a case-by-case basis by the Board.